Tasty BBQ Turkey Burgers
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1/3 cup seeded banana peppers, chopped
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkg dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 6 Bunny Deluxe Burger Buns
- In a bowl, mix together ground turkey, peppers, feta cheese, and dry Italian seasoning.
- Form the mixture into 6 burger patties.
- Cook burgers about 8 minutes per side in a skillet over medium-high heat to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.
- Place cooked burgers on Bunny Deluxe Burger Buns and top with BBQ sauce.