- 8 Bunny Hot Dog Buns
- 1 (15 oz) can sloppy joe sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain off grease and reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce, and bring to a simmer.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put hot dogs into buns and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Top the hot dogs with the sloppy joe mixture and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until hot dogs are warm and cheese melts.