Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (3 lb) rump roast
- 1 pkg dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (16 oz) jar banana peppers, sliced
- 6 Bunny Brat & Sausage Rolls
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- Place rump roast into a slow-cooker and top with dry dressing mix and jar of banana peppers (including juice).
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- During the last hour, shred the meat with two forks. If it does not shred easily, cook longer.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Split the rolls and top each with 2 slices of provolone cheese.
- Bake 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
- Spread mayonnaise in buns and top with the shredded beef.