- 4 slices of your favorite Bunny Bread
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each slice of Bunny Bread into 3 or 4 strips.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place the melted butter in another shallow bowl.
- Dip both sides of the bread strips in butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place coated bread strips on an ungreased baking sheet, and bake for 7-9 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly, and enjoy!