Pocket Pepper Jack Melt
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 Bunny Burger Buns
- Combine ground beef with seasonings and form into 8 patties, each about ¼-inch thick.
- Place cheese slices in the center of 4 of the patties, and trim the corners of the cheese slices.
- Top the cheese slices with the remaining 4 burger patties and press the edges of the patties together to seal in the cheese.
- Grill burgers on both sides until done.
- Place cooked burgers on Bunny Buns, and top with desired condiments.