Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese
- 2 jalapeños
- 2 slices of your favorite Bunny Bread
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- Cut jalapeños lengthwise and remove seeds. Place on cookie sheet and broil in oven for about 5-8 minutes, or until outsides are blackened.
- Remove from the oven and carefully seal them in a sandwich bag until they cool, approximately 15 minutes. Once cooled, peel the blackened skin off and discard.
- Lightly toast 2 slices of Bunny Bread for 1-2 minutes, just until bread is firm.
- Spread one side of each slice with cream cheese, and spread the other side of each with butter.
- Place one slice, butter side down, in a pan over medium heat.
- Place jalapeños on the cream cheese side that is facing up, and top with the slice of cheddar cheese.
- Place the other slice of bread on top, butter side up.
- Cook until bottom is grilled to your liking, and repeat on the other side.
- Remove from pan, cut in half, and enjoy!