- 6 bratwursts
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced cilantro
- 6 Bunny Brat & Sausage Rolls
- Simmer bratwursts in ½ cup of water in a skillet for 15 minutes, turning occasionally and adding more water if necessary. Remove from skillet.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and grill brats for about 10 minutes, or until internal temperature is 160 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro to create the salsa.
- Place cooked brats in rolls and top with salsa.