Make breakfast for your child extra special with this fun and whimsical way to serve up scrambled eggs and toast. This is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
- 1 Egg
- 1 Slice of Bunny Bread, any variety
- Butter or oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut special shape into your piece of bread using a cookie cutter. (Note: if you do not have a cookie cutter, use the top of a drinking glass to cut a circle)
- Heat frying pan to medium heat. Add butter or oil to evenly coat bottom of the pan.
- While your pan is heating up, crack your egg into a bowl and whisk to scramble. Add salt and pepper (or other seasonings).
- Once pan is hot, add your piece of bread to the pan. Then, pour your egg into the shape that you have cut in the bread. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until egg starts to set.
- Gently flip bread and egg and let cook on the other side until your egg is cooked all the way through and your bread is golden brown.